Audley Travel is an award-winning, consistently recognised tour operator that specialises in tailor-made travel in over 80 countries. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide meaningful travel experiences. Our employees are passionate about travel and exploring other cultures. In 2021, we proudly celebrated serving our travel clients for 25 years. Take a look at our video below to get a real taste of who we are and what we love doing:
As a Concierge Manager you will be responsible for coordinating, resourcing and managing the Concierge Team to maximise the conversion of a range of initial sales enquiries.
With support and direction from the Head of Concierge, the Concierge Manager is responsible for delivering excellent sales conversions through a team of dedicated Concierge Specialists (also referred to as Global Travel Advisors). The role is also focussed on the day to day management of the team, ensuring that workload is managed effectively and adherence to team KPIs is met. This will require you to focus on the development, performance management and motivation of the team, and leading by example in setting a professional and productive environment with a positive approach to change.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create a positive, competitive and supportive sales environment which promotes the Audley values and where excellence in sales and service is promoted, recognised and rewarded
- Create a motivational and competitive environment through use of innovative incentives, team-building exercises and positive attitudes
- Be responsible for the productivity and efficiency of your team aiming to deliver and overachieve the teams KPIs
- Employ situational leadership/adaptive management to get the best out of each individual team member from new starters to high performers
- Manage resource levels within the team, considering holidays, familiarisation trips and requirements for new starters to ensure there are enough staff available to handle the volume of enquiries and maximise productivity
- Recruitment of new Concierge Specialists according to business need
- Promote a culture of continuous learning and development within the team by setting clear objectives and holding team members to account for working towards their personal and professional goals
You will have a proven track record of consistent strong sales and high customer service feedback, alongside experience of managing a sales team.
Additional experience required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Able to analyse any potential issues and problem solve effectively
- Attention to details and administration skills
- MS Office skills and familiarity with databases
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Embodies the Audley values of being positive, being the difference, being one team and being passionate about travel
What you’ll get in return
- Holiday – 25 days rising to 30 with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Smart Working – This provides the opportunity for all of our employees to have more choice and flexibility when it comes to deciding where, when and how we work within the UK
- Healthshield health cash plan
- PERKS Benefits Platform – access to discounts and cashback with hundreds of retailers
- Discounted Audley trips and access to staff travel discount websites
- Sabbatical leave
- Enhanced family leave
- Long service awards
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.