Audley Travel is an award-winning, consistently recognised tour operator that specialises in tailor-made travel in over 80 countries. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide meaningful travel experiences. Our employees are passionate about travel and exploring other cultures.
As a Paid Search Executive, you will be responsible for delivering performance analysis and optimisation of our global paid search activity. As part Audley’s Paid Media team - within the Performance Marketing team - you will be a highly driven, results focused marketer with a strong attention to detail and understanding of marketing practices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Continually optimising our keyword sets, identifying opportunities to improve account performance
- Monitoring and adjusting our bidding strategies to ensure optimum return on investment
- Creating and optimising our creative across various formats to ensure optimum level of performance
- Proactively understanding account, channel and market performance across all paid search activity
- Performance reporting & analysis leading to actionable insight that drives optimisation
- Channel testing & optimisation, supporting the designing & implementing of optimisation plans that ensure performance goals are met
- Ensuring all accounts are structured optimally and adhering to agreed best practice in terms of hygiene
You will be a highly driven, results focused marketer with a strong attention to detail and understanding of marketing practices.
Additional experience required in:
- Channel management tools – e.g. Adwords, Bing, Facebook
- Advanced analysis
- Budget management
- Google Analytics
- Bid management platforms – e.g. SA360, Marin etc
What you’ll get in return
- Holiday – 25 days rising to 30 with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- A day off for volunteering to support a charity, local support group, community work of your choice, or Audley’s Charity of the Year
- Smart Working – This provides the opportunity for all of our employees to have more choice and flexibility when it comes to deciding where, when and how we work within the UK
- Healthshield health cash plan
- PERKS Benefits Platform – access to discounts and cashback with hundreds of retailers
- At-cost Audley trips and access to staff travel discount websites
- Sabbatical leave
- Enhanced family leave
- Long service awards
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.