This role is a Fixed Term Contract role until 30/04/2024 and will require a minimum of 3 days per week based in our Witney office.
Audley Travel is an award-winning, consistently recognised tour operator that specialises in tailor-made travel in over 80 countries. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide meaningful travel experiences. Our employees are passionate about travel and exploring other cultures. In 2021, we proudly celebrated serving our travel clients for 25 years. Take a look at our video below to get a real taste of who we are and what we love doing:
As a People Development Partner you will partner with specific Heads of Programme based in the Witney office to increase the level of sales skills within their sales teams, to raise conversion and service levels and respond to new business initiatives that sales teams need to be trained on.
You will be fully accountable for the sales and service training of Audley’s new starters, existing Country Specialists and Regional Sales Managers, ensuring all sessions are relevant, measurable, up to date and delivered in innovative and dynamic ways. As part of this you will co-ordinate and lead new starter induction training and ongoing sales skills development training sessions.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Work collaboratively with the wider People Development team to coordinate, develop and deliver induction and sales training
- Design and deliver inspirational and informative sales and service training sessions, according to recruitment levels and training need
- Continually review all training sessions to evaluate their effectiveness, collaborating with the People Development team to ensure that all training content and delivery methods are consistent and current
- Develop engaging e-learning content to be hosted on our Learning Management System, Compass
- Source and employ external training providers where required, ensuring clear objectives are set and practical evaluation methods are agreed
You will be able to successfully manage and influence multiple stakeholders, building strong internal relationships at all levels with credibility. You will be a motivated and committed individual who leads by example and has a desire to set and maintain the highest of standards.
You are a natural presenter and confident communicator who remains positive and calm with experience of designing, developing and implementing dynamic training programmes.
Additional experience required:
- Extremely organised and a keen eye for detail
- Strong communicator and confident presenter
- Comfortable learning systems and processes
- Highly adaptable and influential
- Enjoys a challenge and is comfortable with change
- A flexible team player with a high level of initiative and solution focused
- A trustworthy and honest person who appreciates confidentiality
- High level of EQ – able to question, listen and understand how different people communicate and behave
- Able to take accountability and drive things through to completion
- Embodies the Audley values of being positive, being the difference, being one team and being passionate about travel
What you’ll get in return
- Holiday – 25 days rising to 30 with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- A day off for volunteering to support a charity, local support group, community work of your choice, or Audley’s Charity of the Year
- Smart Working – This provides the opportunity for all of our employees to have more choice and flexibility when it comes to deciding where, when and how we work within the UK
- Healthshield health cash plan
- PERKS Benefits Platform – access to discounts and cashback with hundreds of retailers
- Discounted Audley trips and access to staff travel discount websites
- Sabbatical leave
- Enhanced family leave
- Long service awards
- Life assurance
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.