Audley Travel is an award-winning, consistently recognised tour operator that specialises in tailor-made travel in over 80 countries. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide meaningful travel experiences. Our employees are passionate about travel and exploring other cultures. This year, we are proud to be celebrating 25 years of travel. Take a look at our video below to get a real taste of who we are and what we love doing:
As a Data & Analytics Manager you will be responsible for the leadership of all aspects of Audley’s Data and Analytics capability. This includes data management strategy, data architecture, standards, data quality, technology strategy, technology platform(s) and support services.
The Data & Analytics Manager will build on an existing EDW and BI technology platform and create a capability that will enable Audley to become a Data Driven business. The capability will incorporate people, process, technology and governance aspects for a group wide service-based capability.
Other key responsibilities include:
Data Classification and Data Management
Establish and operate clear governance processes for data management starting with KPIs/metrics, data domain definition and data ownership. Progress to define data standards, data quality measures and data reporting.
Data Technology Platform and Services
- Implement and enhance appropriate an enterprise data warehouse that supports the strategic and operational data and information needs of the business.
- Consolidate legacy data platforms and analytics tools into the strategic platform and provide ingestion and extraction services to ensure quality, ease of access and service reliability for data across the organisation.
- Provide reporting capabilities for management information and operational reporting purposes that are respected as the source of truth.
- Provide analytics services for identified use cases, whether they be strategic or operational.
Team Management and Development
- Work closely with your direct reports to provide feedback on performance, understand their strengths and weaknesses and create individual development plans to guide their growth.
- Hold regular developmental catch ups and quarterly My Journey sessions to ensure direct reports are clear on their developmental priorities and available support.
You are a strategic change leader, able to collaborate with stakeholders across Audley to bring change into the enterprise operating capability to understand the value of owning their data, improving quality, and the opportunity of data analytics to transform performance.
You have a strategic mindset, are a strong people manager and have up-to-date knowledge of data and analytics technology, delivery methods and a track record of successful delivery.
- Experienced leader in all aspects of Enterprise data management
- Business leadership experience in areas such as data domain, data ownership and data quality
- Technology leadership experience in areas such as technology platforms and technical data services.
- Experience with Enterprise data warehouse, data lakes, structured and un-structured data, ETL tools, reporting tools
- Experience with the Microsoft toolset – including SSIS, SQL, SSRS, Azure DataFactory, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Cloud, PowerBI
- Project management experience to ensure on time, to scope and quality delivery.
- Embody the Audley values of being positive, being the difference, being one team and being passionate about travel
What you’ll get in return
- Discretionary annual bonus plan
- Holiday – 25 days rising to 30 with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Smart Working – This provides the opportunity for all of our employees to have more choice and flexibility when it comes to deciding where, when and how we work within the UK
- Healthshield health cash plan
- PERKS Benefits Platform – access to discounts and cashback with hundreds of retailers
- Discounted Audley trips and access to staff travel discount websites
- Sabbatical leave
- Enhanced family leave
- Long service awards
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment