Audley travel is one of the world’s leading tailor-made travel businesses with operations in the UK and North America and this role represents an exciting opportunity to join the finance team.
This will be up to a 12 month fixed term contract.
What the role will be doing:
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements for the US operating company with support from the Group Accountant
- Assist in the monthly preparation of financial statements for ATUS including analysis of GP1, GP2 and overheads
- Assisting in the completion of the programme contribution flash working day one with commentary
- Accountable for balance sheet reconciliations (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and identifying opportunities and risks
- Reviewing other balance sheet reconciliations prepared by other member of Finance such as bank, payroll.
- Monthly reporting on fixed assets and capitalised project costs - liaising with FP&A
- Work closely with the US commercial finance team to provide them with robust financial data to support their business partnering and decision making
- Supporting payroll with the PSA calculation in the UK and US
- Work on ad hoc projects to deliver system and process efficiencies and enhancements
- Working with the Financial Reporting team to develop exception reporting resulting in JD / AX errors being corrected in month
What experience is needed:
- Qualified or part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Ability to communicate across all areas of the business
- Build and develop relationships with key business stakeholders
- Flexible team player
- Positively challenge the status quo
- Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment
Salary dependent on experience with great benefits on offer.
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build the company into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.
Keeping all of our employees safe is our first priority, especially during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We are currently working 100% remote and will continue to do so until we feel it’s safe and the Government has given us the go ahead to return to our amazing offices, which we miss…a lot! As a result, all interviews are being conducted via Microsoft Teams and all our new joiners are onboarding remotely.