Audley Travel is an award-winning, consistently recognized tour operator that specializes in tailor-made travel in over 80 countries. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide meaningful travel experiences. Our employees are passionate about travel and exploring other cultures. In 2021, we proudly celebrated serving our travel clients for 25 years. Take a look at our video below to get a real taste of who we are and what we love doing:
Travel Sales Specialist
Audley Travel is one of the world's leading custom travel businesses with operations in the UK and North America. Although like many industries travel faces much disruption, Audley is uniquely positioned to continue its stellar track record of growth when travel once again returns.
Due to an increase in client demand, we are now searching for ambitious Travel Sales Specialists otherwise known in-house as ‘Country Specialists’ to join our region-specific sales teams to be based in our office in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. A Country Specialist is responsible for handling the full sales cycle of a client’s journey from the initial sales inquiry to post trip feedback. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide an unforgettable experience.
Day to Day:
- Following up on warm leads
- Help our clients to find out the who-what-when-where and why’s of their trip
- Creating truly custom-built itineraries and personalizing them to fit within each individual client’s needs
- You will book and liaise with hotels, tour operators and airlines being the client’s point of contact for each requirement
- With an obsessive, keen eye for detail and distinctive high level of customer service skills your goal is to ensure all clients returning home have had a trip which exceeds their expectations, motivating them to return as a client again
- You will be comfortable working to sales targets but equally happy doing the administrative tasks as this is a 360-degree role where you will handle every detail of the booking from initial inquiry to the clients returning home
- Extensive sales, product and systems training which will continue with your career at Audley Travel. Working your way up a career path which will give you extra responsibilities and $3000 - $4000 salary increases with each promotion along the way
- Working very closely with your Regional Sales Manager on a daily basis during your onboarding period you will be given the support you need to be successful in this role
Who are we looking for?
The skills we have found make a successful Country Sales Specialist are people who have traveled to the region or who have a passion for travel. They also have strong organization skills, a competitive drive, resilience, assertiveness, and persuasiveness.
Additionally, we look for people who display the values of Audley Travel which are:
- Passion for travel
- Being the difference
- Being one team
Everyone you work with here is passionate about travel! However, beyond that you will be surrounded by supportive, success driven individuals. We work to create a fun and competitive environment and pride ourselves on recognizing top performers. Even though we are a competitive group, it is by no means a cutthroat sales environment. Each team here works collaboratively with one another, as we are each other’s biggest resource!
- 20 days PTO each year, rising to 25 days with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- A day off for volunteering to support a charity, local support group, community work of your choice, or Audley’s Charity of the Year
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Smart Working - This provides the opportunity for all of our employees to have more choice and flexibility when it comes to deciding where, when and how we work within certain states within the US. Please note that much of the initial onboarding for a Country Specialist will take place in the office.
- Discounted Audley trips and access to staff travel discount websites
- Enhanced family leave
- Long service awards