Audley Travel is one of the world's leading tailor-made travel businesses with operations in the UK and North America. Although like many industries travel faces much disruption, Audley is uniquely positioned to continue its stellar track record of growth when travel once again returns. This is a great opportunity to work within Digital and Marketing in a global role with the UK and US marketing teams. The role can be home based, or work from either the Witney office in Oxfordshire or the Shepherd's Bush office in London.
This is a fixed term contract until December 2021
As a Paid Search Executive you will be delivering performance analysis and optimisation of our global paid search activity.
As part of the Paid Media team within the Performance Marketing team you are a highly driven, results focused marketer with a strong attention to detail and understanding of marketing practices.
Working in a global role you will work collaboratively with the UK & US marketing teams driving and delivering global best practice in paid search analysis and optimisation.
Areas of responsibility:
- Performance analysis & optimisation
- Proactively understand account, channel and market performance across all paid search activity.
- Work with Paid Media Managers to identify and prioritise optimisation opportunities taking ownership of the delivery and effectiveness of each plan.
- Testing implementation & scheduling
- Manage the implementation of testing programmes across accounts, channels and markets.
- Work with Paid Media Managers to identify and prioritise testing opportunities taking ownership of the delivery and effectiveness of each test.
- Account hygiene and structure
- Ensure all accounts are structured optimally and adhering to agreed best practice in terms of hygiene.
- Work with Paid Media Managers to identify opportunities to drive efficiency through structure.
- Responsible for day-to-day reporting of accounts and channels.
- Be first point of contact for Paid Media Managers on account performance.
- Keyword and bidding implementation
- Continually optimise our keyword sets, identifying opportunities to improve account performance.
- Manage bidding across accounts to drive optimum performance in line with agreed strategy as set out by Paid Media Managers
- Performance Initiative implementation
- Work with the Paid Media Managers to identify, prioritise and deliver agreed performance initiatives that focus on driving growth and improving channel efficiency.
Proven demonstrable experience required in:
- Previous experience of PPC
- Channel management tools – e.g. Adwords, Bing, Facebook
- Advanced analysis
- Budget management
- Google Analytics
- Exceptional problem solving skills along with strong communication and a keen eye for detail
- A desire to learn, develop skills and challenge themselves & others
- Highly organised & logical approach to managing workloads and deadlines
- Excellent collaboration and team skills
- Embodies the Audley values of being positive, being the difference, being one team and being passionate about travel
- Bid management platforms – e.g. Marin, Kenshoo etc
Salary is dependent on experience with great benefits on offer.
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.