Audley Travel is one of the world's leading tailor-made travel businesses with operations in the UK and North America. Although like many industries travel faces much disruption, Audley is uniquely positioned to continue its stellar track record of growth when travel once again returns.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join the technology team in the US as a Technology Support Analyst supporting the Boston office. This role will work cross functionally with departments in both the UK and US. In this role you will:
- Provide end user support and technical issue resolution for Audley’s Technology services, which includes end-user devices, infrastructure services, local and wide area networking, business applications, cloud hosted services, mobile devices, cyber security and other technologies as required.
- Ensures the Technology department meets the agreed services levels
- Follows Audley Technology processes and actively contributes to the knowledgebase for Technology use and for internal customers’ self service
- Help co-ordination of Major Incidents and provides communication to relevant stakeholders
- ITIL Foundation Certification or equivalent experience required
- Experience of providing 1st and 2nd line support to end users across an enterprise environment
- Working within an ITIL framework
- Managing modern Microsoft desktop environments
- Troubleshoot end user devices
- Entry level administration of Microsoft 365 environments
- End user Active Directory administration
- Troubleshoot basic networking issues: DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP
Experience and knowledge of the following is desirable:
- PowerShell Scripting
- Networking concepts & protocols
- Window Server Administration
Salary is dependent on experience; health, vision, and dental insurance; 401k plan with company match; 20 PTO days annually;
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.