To provide effective and efficient 1st & 2nd technical line support to internal customers and to support the Service Delivery Manager.
- Provide end user support and technical issue resolution for Audley’s Technology services, which includes end-user devices, infrastructure services, local and wide area networking, business applications, cloud hosted services, mobile devices, cyber security and other technologies as required
- Ensures the Technology department meets the agreed services levels
- Follows Audley Technology processes and actively contributes to the knowledgebase for Technology use and for internal customers’ self service
- Help co-ordination of Major Incidents and provides communication to relevant stakeholders
Experience in providing 1st & 2nd line end user support and hands-on administration of the following technologies and services in an enterprise environment is required:
- Working within an ITIL framework
- Managing modern Microsoft desktop environments
- Troubleshoot end user devices
- Entry level administration of Microsoft 365 environments
- End user Active Directory administration
- Troubleshoot basic networking issues: DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP
- PowerShell Scripting
- Networking concepts & protocols
- Window Server Administration
Salary dependent on experience with great benefits on offer.
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.