Audley Travel is one of the world's leading tailor-made travel businesses with operations in the UK and North America. Although like many industries travel faces much disruption, Audley is uniquely positioned to continue it's stellar track record of growth when travel once again returns. We are undertaking a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in technology and the role represents an exciting opportunity to join the Technology team and be based in either the Witney office, Oxfordshire or the Shepherd's Bush office in London. As a Senior Developer you will:
- Be part of the in-house integrations team, involved in our transformation project, helping to shape and grow the business as we transition to the Azure and Salesforce platforms
- This varied role includes designing, architecting and developing rebuilds of existing applications and integrations, as well as the creation of new integrations between our platforms
- Provide technical feedback and advice on project specifications and designs
- Take a lead in all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation)
- Actively engage in discussions and planning session to deliver the best result for the business
- Help mentor and develop the team and share your knowledge, techniques and findings with the rest of the team contributing to constant improvement of ways-of-working
- Work closely with QA/Testing to develop effective automated testing. Work closely with DevOps to develop best practice service discovery, publishing and management methods
What we are looking for:
- Proven, strong C# .NET skills and Good knowledge of C# and the .NET framework
- RESTful API, Cloud technologies (preferably Azure), Unit test creation, ASP.NET MVC & WebAPI
- Experience of developing low latency, efficient web services
- Knowledge and practical experience of designing and developing cloud applications
- Self-sufficient: can take on a piece of work and complete it to a high standard with minimal help
Salary is dependent on experience with great benefits on offer.
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.