Audley Travel is one of the world's leading tailor-made travel businesses with operations in the UK and North America. Although like many industries travel faces much disruption, Audley is uniquely positioned to continue it's stellar track record of growth when travel once again returns. We are undertaking a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in technology and the role represents an exciting opportunity to join the Technology team and be based in either the Witney office, Oxfordshire of the Shepherd's Bush office in London. As a Travel Platform Lead you will:
- Support the development of critical integrations between the Kapito Travel and GP Solutions' Unified APIs enabling access to the travel service providers
- Service Delivery Management of GP Solutions Travel Hub covering technical service delivery, performance management, technical enhancements, technical support and financial management
- Supporting GP Solutions with new or challenging integrations between GP Travel Hub and the Travel Service Providers' technical platforms
- Technical Service Delivery Management of TravelPort's Galileo GDS and SmartPoint application covering technical roadmaps, technical service delivery, performance management, technical enhancements and technical support
- Focused on realising business value through technology and be a pragmatist who can balance the desire to achieve the ultimate outcome with the need for practical decision making
- Team player who can work closely with product managers, sales and operations to understand their needs and inform with potential technical solutions
- Self-starter who is able to identify what needs to get done, secure buy-in and commitment from colleagues, drive execution of task and communicate progress with stakeholders
- Expertise in GDS service providers, preferable TravelPort, operational models and technical service delivery
- Expertise in the air travel industries distribution strategies such as NDC and in the travel industries use and development of online/live service booking via APIs
- Experience of project-based delivery of integrations between travel management platforms and GDS or consolidation platforms via APIs
- Embodies the Audley values of being positive, being the difference, being one team and being passionate about travel
Salary is dependent on experience with great benefits on offer.
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.