Talent Acquisition Partner
Would you like to work for an award-winning tailor-made travel company?
Are you passionate about recruitment and all things travel?
Do you like working in a fast paced, driven and fun environment?
Audley Travel are one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. We are Private Equity owned, ensuring continuous investment and exciting growth plans, particularly in our London office. Due to maternity leave, we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to support hiring into our travel sales teams (Country Specialist roles). You will be responsible for delivering a cost-effective and results-driven recruitment process, ensuring our business and hiring goals are achieved, all whilst delivering a great customer experience.
You will be passionate about hiring, ensuring a great experience is given to all candidates and hiring managers, whilst establishing and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline, seeing the recruitment process through from start to finish.
Based in London, working as part of an established and target driven team who are located across 3 offices, it is essential that you can be adaptable, have high resilience and deal well with ambiguity. This is a hands-on 360-degree autonomous role, making it essential to be able to work at pace in an environment where priorities often change at the last minute.
If you have worked as an in-house recruiter previously and have demonstrable experience leading face to face interviews within sales or travel roles, then we would love to speak to you!
Candidate Attraction / Acquisition
- Directly source candidates through various channels, including social and online
- Use innovative techniques to drive candidate pipelines, particularly in difficult to fill areas
- Build proactive and effective talent pipelines to ensure there is a sustainable source of candidates to achieve recruitment numbers and business goals
- Optimise the careers website to drive the number and quality of applications
- Promote our employer brand and advocate what a great place Audley is to work through various channels
- Attend careers evenings on a regular basis
- Actively promote and drive the referrals scheme and other attraction initiatives
- Managing the end to end process from application sift, telephone/video screen, interview and offer management
- Lead face to face interviews; ensure successful candidates are suited to the business needs and goals.
- Provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates in a timely manner to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Administration of the assessment process including psychometrics, video, aptitude tests and other relevant tools
- Management of the offer process to ensure successful candidates are engaged and excited about joining Audley
- Effective candidate management to ensure engagement throughout the whole process and deliver a positive experience
- Effective relationship management with hiring managers, providing a consultative approach to talent acquisition
Key Skills & Experience
- In-house recruitment experience, ideally within travel or sales
- Demonstrable experience of proactively sourcing volume and non-volume roles within a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of leading competency-based face to face interviews with hiring managers at all levels
- Consultative approach with ability to influence decisions inline with the business strategy
- Effective time management and ability to deal with a high volume of work
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude who thrives on delivering a great customer experience
- A high degree of resilience and the ability to deal with ambiguity
Audley Travel is an award-winning, consistently recognised tour operator that specialises in tailor-made travel in over 80 countries. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide an unforgettable experience. Everyone you work with here is passionate about travel and exploring other cultures! Beyond that, you will be surrounded by supportive, success-driven individuals. We work to create a fun and competitive environment and pride ourselves on recognising top performers. Each team here works collaboratively with one another, as we are each other’s biggest resource.
- 25 days annual leave; increases with each year’s service
- Your birthday off each year!
- A thriving company culture – epic summer and Christmas parties, with many socials in-between; team sports & clubs
- Clear and attractive career ladder
- An unforgettable, familiarisation “fam” trip to the region you are selling (at the start of your role!) plus an opportunity to go on more fam trips every 12-18 months to test out other regions/products
- Top performers get an opportunity to go on special trips twice a year
- Excellent pension scheme and Health Shield plan enrolment opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym subsidy
- Free fruit, smoothies, and juices in the office