Audley Travel is currently looking to appoint an experienced Administrator to join us at our Witney office on an FTC basis until the 31st December 2019.
The successful candidate will provide a high level of efficient and effective administrative support to the business.
As an experienced Administrator you will have had a lot of experience in an administration role. You should be confident in all types of administrative tasks. You will have had exposure to different systems and be considered an expert user. You will also have the ability to look at processes and offer suggestions on improving to make efficiency gains if possible. Full training will be offered to learn our systems.
- Entering data from booking forms into the system
- Entering data from client questionnaires into the system
- Processing visa paperwork
- Production of client invoices
- Using the internet to book airport services and UK transfers
- Be trained in house on the booking system Journey Desk and Smartpoint systems in order to add data
- Binding country dossiers for despatch to clients
- Highly competent at all admin tasks listed above (or have transferrable skills from previous admin experience)
- Displaying flexibility when working on rota tasks
- Willingness to help other team members
- Able to assist Department Managers & Country Specialists on admin or post related queries
- Knowledge of the despatch role duties to be able to assist if required to include printing and packing of travel docs, brochure despatch and post duties
- Being familiar with Audley processes and applications
This is a full time role working Monday-Thursday 9am – 5.30pm and Friday 9am – 5.00pm. Some additional hours maybe required subject to business needs
- Proven track record at meeting deadlines and targets in an admin environment.
- Must have strong organisation skills
- Must have high accuracy rates and excellent attention to detail.
- Should be an excellent and confident communicator
- Able to confidently offer advice and help to colleagues
- Pro-active and able to look at processes and improve them where necessary.
- Displays a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Office experience essential (including data entry)
- Good standard of education
- GCSE Maths & English
- Good understanding of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong team player who is comfortable working independently
- Interest in the travel industry
- Previous office experience
- Excellent role model to the team