This role can be based in either London, Shepherds Bush or Witney, Oxfordshire.
Manage high performing service delivery functions including IT Help Desk, and Application Support teams across all locations. You will directly support business growth through creating a scalable IT Service Delivery capability across multiple time zones and be willing to travel to the US as required
Working as part of the technology management on-call rota for the co-ordination of major incident response outside of office hours.
- Lead the IT and application support functions across all locations.
- Manage team rotas to ensure consistent support coverage to the business across all locations.
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring accurate reporting and pro-actively initiating service improvement activities when required.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure and Development teams on problem management.
- Owner of the major incident process, ensuring coordination of resolving parties (internal and external), effective communication to internal stakeholders, and post incident reviews.
- Co-design internal SLAs and KPI's along with peers in IT and business representatives.
- Monitor and audit service delivery; ensuring processes are in place and followed.
- Arrange service review meetings with representatives from internal business units.
- Act as the business owner for the Service Management Platform (Samanage) which used across business units.
- Work closely with the operations and facilities management team to co-ordinate office moves and changes.
- Contribute to IT budget and resource planning.
- Contribute to the long-term IT roadmap and strategy.
- Support the Business Improvement Team in identifying and co-ordinating inbound business demand for new solutions.
- Experience of managing multi-site IT or application support teams.
- Experience of IT asset and licence management.
- Experience of creating and managing an IT Service Catalogue.
- Able to coach and develop team members in implementing service management standards and processes.
- Builds and maintains strong stakeholder relationships.
- 5+ years' experience of managing IT Service Delivery teams within environments of 1000+ users.
- ITIL Certificate in Managing Across the Lifecycle or equivalent level
- Prince2 or PMP Project Management Experience
- Experience of Samanage Service Management Platform.