You are an experienced Email Marketing channel owner within our UK Marketing team and will play a pivotal role executing our CRM strategy, with the end goal of effectively communicating with clients and prospects to garner brand affinity and qualified inquires and maximising the performance of our Email CRM channel.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager your role is to deliver the market communications plan through campaign creation, reporting and optimisation.
You will work closely with the global roles of CRM Technical Lead & CRM Performance Lead as well as the US-based CRM Executive to help shape and adopt marketing automation best practices.
- Responsibility for all core performance metrics for the email marketing channel. This will include engagement as well as commercial metrics.
- Manage the end to end campaign creation process from campaign conception to send to analysis & optimisation. Shape and adopt consistent global processes that are agreed and shared by all. Work with contributing teams to ensure dependencies are clear and deadlines are met.
Content Creation – Imagery
- Select, edit and deliver engaging imagery that delivers relevance to the client and adheres to brand guidelines.
Content Creation – Briefing Copy
- Work with the content writing team to brief all copy and ensure timely delivery in line with campaign schedules, while assuring all content caters to specific UK audience needs.
- Produce globally consistent campaign reporting focused on full email funnel and delivering actionable insight to the wider CRM & Marketing teams.
Campaign Testing Programme
- Develop and implement a globally consistent testing strategy & programme aimed at continual optimisation of our campaign efforts with consistent reporting.
Adopting Global Best Practice
- Work with the global CRM team to shape and adopt global best practice across out marketing automation efforts. Ensure all campaigns adhere to agreed best practices.
- 3+ years’ experience working in performance marketing
Proven experience required in:
- Revenue & engagement responsibility
- Enterprise-level marketing automation products
- Marketing channel management, principally email
- Experience of initiating and executing campaigns through a customer first strategy
- Experience of customer segmentation
Experience Desirable in:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of the travel industry and with digital marketing metrics would be advantageous but is not essential
- Basic HTML capabilities
The successful candidate will be able to display:
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- A keen eye for detail
- A desire to learn, develop skills and challenge themselves
- Highly organised & logical approach to managing workloads and deadlines
Qualified to degree level or equivalent. A Mathematics and/or Statistics Degree is preferred.
After your initial training period this role will be based in London, Shepherd's Bush office with the occasional need to travel to our head office in Witney, Oxfordshire. During training you will be required to be in Witney Mon - Fri. Our head office is located in the beautiful Cotswolds which is where your training will take place. Easily accessible from Berkshire within a 1 hour drive or 1.5 hours from Central London.