We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced implementation & support analyst to join the Technology team working on our in-house suite of applications. Our internal bespoke web and desktop systems integrates into the core sales, reservations, operations, marketing, commercial and financial aspects of our business and operates over multiple offices based in the UK and US.
This is a diverse role, which will involve two key responsibilities, the 2nd/3rd line support of internal desktop/web based systems and the implementation and support of new releases or product features. You will have a technical background with a good understanding and knowledge of desktop and web-based systems.
- Technical troubleshooting of internal applications
- Acting as a point of escalation for post implementation issues
- The ability to produce and input into technical documentation for all project work and existing systems
- Self-management of general day-to-day work
- Solid commercial experience in application support or implementation roles
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid analytical skills
- Experience of working within an Agile environment would be an advantage
- Confidence to recognise and deal with arising problems
- The drive, determination and commitment to get things done
- To move things forward, achieve, get results and do things better
- An ability to think on your feet, focus quickly on the requirements of the situation while at the same time being able to relate to overall goals.
- Resolving problems under pressure.
- To consistently deliver to required standards and exceed delivery standards