*This position can be based in either our Oxfordshire (Witney) office or our London (Shepherds Bush) office*
The Head of Reward and Policy is accountable for working with the HR Leadership team to understand the business Strategy and requirements and to design a leading edge reward strategy and employment approach to ensure that Audley has the right employment proposition to attract and retain the best talent.
- Working with the HR Leadership team and senior business managers, design and implement reward policies and procedures that meet Audley’s business requirements.
- Work with the HR Director and Leadership team to develop and implement a People Strategy that is aligned with the long term business strategy and plan
- Responsible for developing a Reward Strategy to support our business objectives of attracting, retaining and engaging talent. Supporting the HR Director in presenting changes and new initiatives to the Group Executive Board when required.
- Ensure competitiveness of Audley’s reward and benefits via research & benchmarking for best practice both in the UK & US.
- Design and support delivery into the business of the annual Pay Review and Bonus processes.
- Work with Finance to manage and evolve the Sales Commission Plan.
- Develop recognition tools to support Audleys culture and integrate and support their values.
- Responsible for ensuring that Audley’s policies and contractual frameworks are maintained and continue to meet UK and US legislative requirements, external best practice and are written in a clear, concise and user – friendly manner.
- Management of the Expats ensuring legislative and tax compliance along with a clear process and positive expat experience.
- Responsible for the set up and running of the administration/shared service function over time.
- Responsible for building relationships with suppliers so we have a positive reputation in the wider HR and compensation and benefits market place.
- Responsible for on-going management of the HR system to drive efficiencies, reduce administration and optimize the utilisation of technology across HR.
- Remain up to date with best practice, new thinking and employment legislation, communicating relevant information to the HR team.
Demonstrable evidence of the following:-
- Reward strategy design and development
- Supplier Management
- Budget Management
- Knowledge of employee relations and employment law (UK and ideally US)
- In-depth knowledge of external developments and emerging best practice in HR policy areas
- In-depth understanding of the role Policy & Reward plays and its interactions with other HR related processes
- Ability to apply commercial and strategic awareness to problem solving
- Ability to influence change at senior levels, including successfully facilitating joint decision-making
- Experience of maintaining and developing HR systems/processes
- Extremely organised and a keen eye for detail