This position can be based in either London or Oxfordshire.
If you are looking to develop your career within PMO and be involved with an exciting and innovative transformation programme, then we would love to hear from you!
This is a great junior PMO opportunity, where support will be provided to develop your experience.
You will be part of a new team, involved with growing and shaping the new Change/PMO function.
You will support the Transformation Director and Global Leadership Team (GLT) as Audley makes significant changes to its business.
Ensure that business projects conducted within Audley consistently realise the benefits expected, by establishing and promoting an environment in which project managers can deliver their projects successfully.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Supporting the establishment and maintenance of the Audley project portfolio within the Long Range Plan (LRP)
- Delivery assurance for key projects within the portfolio
- Implementing and maintaining project management standards
- Implementing and maintaining project governance
Scope of The Role
The Junior PMO Analyst will play a crucial role in the change structure providing day-to-day support to the key business projects within the transformation portfolio.
- Support and encourage a culture of delivery
- Establish positive relationships with key stakeholders and other business functions to ensure engagement and successful delivery of change
- Provide excellent and robust governance across the delivery portfolio
- Work with the Finance team and project managers to track that project budgets are effectively managed, projects do not overspend, and that benefits are measured and tracked
- Support creating and maintaining an annual portfolio plan (the LRP), based on the company strategy, and long-range investment plans
- Support and maintain the demand management process for the company, assessing project proposals
- Provide ad-hoc planning support for projects
- Ensure projects are set-up for success
Delivery and budgetary assurance:
- Confirm that projects are delivering to their committed timescales, budgets, scope and quality
- Support the review project steering arrangements, to ensure appropriate stakeholder engagement in key projects
- Support monthly reviews of progress against the portfolio
- Ensure the benefits expected from the portfolio of projects are being tracked and reported
- Maintain a consolidated view of risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies for the delivery portfolio, identifying and addressing systemic challenges
Centre of excellence:
- Maintain the company’s methods and standards for delivery in line with best practice
- Assist with the recruitment of project managers when required
- Ability to support major and complex change at pace, resolving problems and overcoming obstacles as required
- Some experience of working within a PMO environment
- Ability to work positively with stakeholders at all levels
- Results-oriented, resilient, and positive with a "can-do" attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate (both written and oral) to all levels and be able to challenge when necessary
- Will be collaborative with colleagues and act pragmatically
- Will be excited about Audley Travel’s business and vision. Will be able to role model Audley values, with a strong passion for travel.
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach, assisting project managers with planning tasks where required and maintaining the project portfolio