We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced implementation & support analyst to join the Technology team working on our in-house suite of applications.
Our internal bespoke web and desktop systems integrates into the core sales, reservations, operations, marketing, commercial and financial aspects of our business and operates over multiple offices based in the UK and US.
What’s the role?
This is a diverse role, which will involve two key responsibilities, the 2nd/3rdline support of internal desktop/web based systems and the implementation and support of new releases or product features.
This role can offer training and career advancement for the right person into a development or QA/tester focused career.
If all this sounds interesting, we would also like you to have these primary skills
- A technical background with a strong understanding/knowledge of desktop and web based systems within .Net environments
- Strong proficiency with SQL
- The ability to investigate and troubleshoot issues in existing systems
Would be an advantage:
- The ability or desire to debug existing code
- Use of source control / code versioning tools (TFS)
- Technical troubleshooting of internal applications
- Implementation of application updates/releases, review and creation of implementation and rollout plans
- Acting as a point of escalation for post implementation issues
- The ability to produce and input into technical documentation for all project work and existing systems
- Self-management of general day-to-day work
- Solid commercial experience in application support or implementation roles
- Experience of working on large enterprise level N-Tier systems
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); applicants must be able to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical personnel at all levels
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight timescales
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Experience of working within an Agile environment would be an advantage
- Useful but not essential – an interest in travelling to and exploring other countries and cultures
Planning and Organising
- Ability to multi-task and be able to define priorities
- Confidence to recognise and deal with arising problems
Integrity and Sensitivity
- Maintaining integrity and discretion despite pressure from time and peers
Results Focus and Initiative
- The drive, determination and commitment to get things done
- To move things forward, achieve, get results and do things better
- An ability to think on your feet, focus quickly on the requirements of the situation while at the same time being able to relate to overall goals
- Resolving problems under pressure
- To recognise user need and identify ways of adding value
- To consistently deliver to required standards
- To exceed delivery standards
About Audley Travel Group:
Audley connects discerning travelers to a more rewarding travel experience in nearly 80 destinations around the world. Each of our Country Specialists has first-hand knowledge of the best guides, food, lodging, and local secrets in a specific region of the world, having lived or traveled there extensively. This allows them to tailor each journey to a client’s individual travel style and interests. The local knowledge and personalized service creates a streamlined and stress free planning experience.
Our carefully curated experiences, candid advice and level of service including personalized travel packs go above and beyond client expectations.
Audley Travel Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.