Our Website Content Executives are responsible for loading and editing content on Audley Travel’s websites. The role involves working closely with our in-house copywriting and product teams to load and maintain content such as itineraries, hotels, excursions, country guides, blog content and specialist profiles.
- Build new website pages to promote product such as itineraries, places, hotels, ships and excursions, as well as country guides, blog content and specialist profiles.
- Edit website content as required to improve content quality in line with current writing for the web best practice.
- Optimise content for SEO including internal link optimisation, writing page titles, meta descriptions, etc.
- Remove old website content as required as well as managing the setup of page redirects.
- Source suitable imagery and perform basic photo editing to optimise and crop each picture before loading.
- Other website content management tasks as required.
- Excellent written English: spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Strong organisational skills to manage content priorities.
- Very high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines and turn around content quickly while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Able to work within the company style guide and to our brand guidelines.
- The workload will be varied and moveable, and a flexible attitude is very important.
- Previous experience of digital content editing for a consumer-facing company, preferably in the travel industry.
- Competency in use of photo editing software.
- A self-starter who is able to work to tight deadlines when required.
- Confident communicator, who can deal effectively with colleagues across our UK and US offices.
- Previous experience of website content management systems.
- Travel experience outside Europe.
- A basic understanding of HTML code.