As our Business Improvement Executive you will be responsible for proactively identifying opportunities for improvement across the business and assist in the analysis of the requirements, and driving through the change, supporting its delivery and implementation as required, including communication, testing, and post implementation reviews.
- Proactively identify tangible opportunities for improvement in current business practices across the business.
- Document current and proposed new processes, identifying best practices.
- Support the implementation of best practice across all parts of the business.
- Engage with the business during user acceptance testing to ensure that the final product meets the requirements of the business.
- Assist in the implementation of new technologies across the business, including writing training documentation and assist in training to ensure successful rollout.
- Running post implementation workshops and following up on feedback of new process and practices to ensure that improvement is fit for business needs
- Support the technical team throughout the development phase to ensure the suitability of the provided solutions
- Contribute to project plans and provide IT project support to Project Manager, when needed.
- Keen interest in understanding how a business works.
- Proven ability to produce concise and objective specifications of business needs.
- Experience of project management from start to full implementation using Agile methodologies.
- Experience of working with bespoke in-house systems.
- Good presentations skills.
- Strong user of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of testing and implementing new technologies.
- Flexible and adaptable and willing to support the team to get things done.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); applicants must be able to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical personnel at all levels and across multiple offices (UK & US).
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight timescales.