Do you have a strong passion for travel and desire to work for a company with outstanding travel perks? Do you have the drive to succeed in sales and consistently hit goals? Do you have experience providing excellent customer service and building meaningful relationships? If your answer is a resounding “Yes!”, we want you to apply today!
We are currently looking for Travel Sales Specialists, also known in-house as Country Sales Specialists, to join the following teams to commence on 16th September or 14th October 2019:
- Middle East (Oman, Jordan, Morocco, Egypt, Turkey)
- New Zealand
- Indian Ocean
- South Africa
The role and responsibilities:
- In your 2nd week in the role, you will be sent abroad on an adventure packed, all expenses paid, familiarisation “Fam” trip for 3-4 weeks to gain on-ground, in-depth product knowledge of the region you will be selling
- Receive extensive sales and systems training pre and post Fam trip to ensure success and support in the role
- Work to hit personal sales targets each month as well as work to hit group targets with your close-knit team
- Handle the full sales and service cycle of a client’s journey the Audley Way and be the main point-of-contact
- Discover: Follow up on the initial enquiry and work with the client to discover their travel, activity, culinary, and hotel preferences
- Create: Produce a personalised itinerary that meets their needs and build a comprehensive quote
- Prepare: Book all hotels, flights, guides, and activities via working with our local vendors (GHAs); provide final itinerary and all other necessary information to client before the trip
- Experience: Ensure line of communication is strong with all GHAs to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience
- Share: Follow up with the client post-trip to ensure the trip met or exceeded expectations and motivate them to return as a client for a future Audley trip!
- Strong sales acumen and enjoys working towards targets/goals
- A demonstrated passion for travel – whether you’ve taught English in Japan, backpacked throughout Australia, learned Arabic, or studied abroad in Italy – a passion for travel and exploring other cultures is key!
- Enthusiastic, confident, and polite phone and e-mail manner
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulately with a variety of different personalities and provide great service
- Resilient to challenges and setbacks
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle several tasks at once
- No travel industry experience required; we hire from all different professional backgrounds!
Audley Travel is an award-winning, consistently recognised tour operator that specialises in tailor-made travel in over 80 countries. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide an unforgettable experience. Everyone you work with here is passionate about travel and exploring other cultures! Beyond that, you will be surrounded by supportive, success-driven individuals. We work to create a fun and competitive environment and pride ourselves on recognising top performers. Each team here works collaboratively with one another, as we are each other’s biggest resource.
- 25 days annual leave; increases with each year’s service
- Your birthday off each year!
- A thriving company culture – epic summer and Christmas parties, with many socials in-between; team sports & clubs
- Clear and attractive career ladder
- An unforgettable, familiarization “fam” trip to the region you are selling (at the start of your role!) plus an opportunity to go more fam trips every 12-18 months to test out other regions/products
- Top performers get an opportunity to go on special trips twice a year
- Excellent pension scheme and Health Shield plan enrollment opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym subsidy
- Free fruit, smoothies, and juices in the office plus a subsidized snack shop
If you love talking about travel, this is an opportunity to make your passion a career – apply today!
Audley Travel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.