We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have a drive to succeed in sales, and a passion for and knowledge of the regions we cover.
Currently we are seeking Specialists to join the following programme in our Witney office:
- USA (West Coast & California)
- Japan & Southeast Asia
- Africa Safari (Namibia, Botswana & Tanzania)
- Middle East/North Africa (Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, Oman)
See our inspiring video footage here captured by our Country Specialists first hand whilst on their research trips.
Using their destination knowledge, our Country Specialists sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries for our discerning clients. Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, the successful candidate will have previous sales experience. The ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount.
Salary & Benefits
Our Witney based Country Specialists earn a basic salary of £21,000 per annum, rising to £22,000 after probation plus uncapped commission which you will earn on every booking you make. We have extensive benefits on offer from 25 days annual leave which increases with each year's service, your birthday off each year, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, pension, a dedicated staff Travel Executive who organises personal trips for Audley employees not to mention free fruit and juice in the office and a free on site gym.
- The creation and conversion to sale of high quality tailor-made itineraries for current and future Audley clients to your region. You are ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementation of itineraries.
- To make the most of every single genuine 'sales enquiry' received, balancing your time appropriately to maximise revenue and profit.
- To ensure the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
- To achieve levels of client service at all stages of the process to engender repeat business.
- Interacting with our clients mostly over the telephone - with some face to face meetings either in the office or at PR events.
- Keeping in touch with product developments in your region, ensuring that you remain a true country specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure.
- Demonstrating a total commitment to customer service. It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
- Knowledge/experience of countries or region of speciality.
- Previous sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer service & selling skills.
- Results orientated.
- Strong organisation & time management skills.
- A driving licence is required for some familiarisation trips (including North America, USA and Australia)
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.