Audley Travel is now searching for a Junior Paid Search Specialist to add to our Digital and Marketing team in Boston!
What’s the role?
We are looking for a curious individual interested in learning how to analyze search trends and data in order to identify and maximize opportunities within Audley. You will deliver best practice in PPC across several accounts to support and maintain optimum performance. Outstanding candidates will thrive in fast-paced quantitative operation, work well with a small team and have a strong intellectual curiosity, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a constant desire to over achieve.
Responsibilities would include:
Daily optimization to maintain performance alongside KPI goals and targets including:
- On-going keyword research, expansion and bid management.
- Ad text writing and A/B testing to achieve Click-through-Rate (CTR) targets.
- Landing page optimization.
- Regularly track performance alongside KPI goals and targets.
- Assist in creation of external reporting and lead forecasting.
- Work alongside the Paid Search Manager & PPC Executive to drive & shape strategy.
- Maintain and update account structure to achieve optimum performance.
- Proactively make suggestions and recommendations.
- Identify problems and opportunities and, working as part of a team, rectify issues and maximize opportunities.
If all this sounds interesting, we also would like you to have:
- 6 months to 1 year of experience working within an online marketing environment with a primary focus on PPC (Google and Bing Ads) and digital advertising.
- Passionate about marketing and eager to learn more about PPC.
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to analyze data and identify trends.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with confidence to communicate in all areas of the business, technical and non-technical alike.
- Highly organized, logical approach to managing work volume and comfortable working to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Tools/Software Experience:
o Microsoft Excel
o Google Ads Editor
o Bing Ads Editor
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Mathematical, or related field)
- Knowledge of the travel industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
About the Team
Your role as a Junior PPC Specialist is definitely one of the most crucial pieces of Audley's success! We wouldn’t be half of where we are without your work and support so recognizing opportunity will be critical in our continued growth. Your creativity will also be tapped as our entrepreneurial culture greatly encourages refining our current practices and testing new ideas in our constant quest to improve results. You will also have the ability to work with our team in the UK and collaborate with colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds. Outside of just the team Audley promotes great culture and has multiple things we do as an office including: Weekly company sponsored fitness classes during lunch hour (Spin, Yoga, Circuit, Boxing), office soccer games in the North End, bi-monthly Restaurant Club, Tennis Club, Beer Garden club, Wine and Cheese Club and the list goes on. Audley strives to create an environment where people love coming to work every day!
Well, if you love data and travel, this is an opportunity to work with both within a career! In addition to that we offer a solid basic salary and excellent benefits package where we cover 100% of the cost of Medical, dental and vision! We find though that the real benefit to a career at Audley turns out to be the people.
About Audley Travel US Inc.
Audley connects discerning travelers to a more rewarding travel experience in nearly 80 destinations around the world. Each of our Country Specialists has first-hand knowledge of the best guides, food, lodging, and local secrets in a specific region of the world, having lived or traveled there extensively. This allows them to tailor each journey to a client’s individual travel style and interests. The local knowledge and personalized service creates a streamlined and stress free planning experience.
Our carefully curated experiences, candid advice and level of service including personalized travel packs go above and beyond client expectations.
Audley Travel Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.