Do you have a strong passion for travel and desire to work for a company with outstanding travel perks? Do you have the drive to succeed in sales and consistently hit goals? Do you have experience providing excellent customer service and building meaningful relationships? If your answer is a resounding “Yes!”, we want you to apply today!
We are currently looking for Travel Sales Specialists, also known in-house as Country Sales Specialists, to join the following teams:
- US National Parks/Hawaii
- Latin America (Chile, Argentina, Peru, Ecuador)
The role and responsibilities:
- In your 2nd week in the role, you will be sent abroad on an adventure packed, all expenses paid, familiarization “Fam” trip for 3-4 weeks to gain on-ground, in-depth product knowledge of the region you will be selling
- Receive extensive sales and systems training pre and post Fam trip to ensure success and support in the role
- Work to hit personal sales targets each month as well as work to hit group targets with your close-knit team
- Handle the full sales and service cycle of a client’s journey the Audley Way and be the main point-of-contact
- Discover: Follow up on the initial inquiry and work with the client to discover their travel, activity, culinary, and hotel preferences
- Create: Produce a personalized itinerary that meets their needs and build a comprehensive quote
- Prepare: Book all hotels, flights, guides, and activities via working with our local partners (GHAs); provide final itinerary and all other necessary information to client before the trip
- Experience: Ensure line of communication is strong with all GHAs to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience
- Share: Follow up with the client post-trip to ensure the trip met or exceeded expectations and motivate them to return as a client for a future Audley trip!
- Strong sales acumen and enjoys working towards targets/goals
- A demonstrated passion for travel – whether you’ve taught English in Japan, backpacked throughout Australia, learned Arabic, or studied abroad in Italy – a passion for travel and exploring other cultures is key!
- Enthusiastic, confident and polite phone and e-mail manner
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulately with a variety of different personalities and provide great service
- Resilient to challenges and setbacks
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle several tasks at once
- No travel industry experience required; we hire from all different professional backgrounds!
Audley Travel is an award-winning, consistently recognized tour operator that specializes in tailor-made travel in over 80 countries. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide an unforgettable experience. Everyone you work with here is passionate about travel and exploring other cultures! Beyond that, you will be surrounded by supportive, success-driven individuals. We work to create a fun and competitive environment and pride ourselves on recognizing top performers. Each team here works collaboratively with one another, as we are each other’s biggest resource.
- 20 days PTO
- An excellent benefits package where we cover 100% of the cost of Medical, Dental and Vision plus offer a 401K option
- Clear and attractive career ladder
- A thriving company culture – free on-site gym & fitness classes, bagel Fridays, happy hours, team sports, epic summer & holiday parties, etc.
- Free fruit in the office plus a subsidized snack shop
- An unforgettable, familiarization “fam” trip to the region you are selling (at the start of your role!) plus an opportunity to go more fam trips every 12-18 months to test out other regions/products
- Top performers get an opportunity to go on special trips twice a year
If you love talking about travel, this is an opportunity to make your passion a career – apply today!
Audley Travel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.