USA Country Specialist
|Salary:||£20,500 per annum basic plus commission (OTE £25k - £50k)|
|Job type:||Full time|
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have a drive to succeed in sales, and a passion for and in-depth knowledge of the USA.
Our Country Specialists sit within six sales programmes which are as follows:
• Australasia & Canada
• Indian Subcontinent
• Latin America
• North Asia & Arabia
• Southeast Asia
Using their in-depth knowledge, our Country Specialists sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries for our discerning clients. Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally the successful candidate will have previous sales experience, preferably within the travel industry. In addition, the ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount.
- The creation and conversion to sale of high quality tailor-made itineraries for current and future Audley clients to your region. You are ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementation of itineraries.
- To make the most of every single genuine 'sales enquiry' received. You need to be able to differentiate between good and bad leads so that we maximise revenue and profit.
- To ensure the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
- To achieve levels of client service at all stages of the process to engender repeat business.
- To take appropriate opportunities to up-sell and switch-sell to Audley preferred products.
- Interacting with our clients mostly over the telephone - with some face to face meetings either in the office or at PR events.
- Keeping in touch with product developments in your region, ensuring that you remain a true country specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure.
- Demonstrating a total commitment to customer service. It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- In depth knowledge/experience of countries or region of speciality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer service & selling skills.
- Results orientated.
- Strong organisation & time management skills.
- Previous sales experience.
- Previous travel industry experience.